If you are heading to South East Asia, the temples of Siem Reap, Cambodia should be at the top of your go- see list. Siem Reap is known for it’s ancient temples and three of the most popular also known as the “big three” include Angkor Wat, the Bayon Temple (the faces temple) and TaContinue reading “Experience Cambodian Temples; Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta Prohm”
Budapest is a city break that you need to take. We managed to visit for a long weekend in the first week of September while the weather was still pretty decent. This city is full of youthful vibes, alternative nightlife, vibrant street art, delicious food and so much more, making it a great pick forContinue reading “Budapest: Travel Guide”
(A Homestay is an opportunity for local people to share their culture and way of life with you by offering you bed and board in their own home and you’ll find them all over South East Asia.) Experiencing a traditional homestay in Cambodia was most one of the most memorable moments from my trip toContinue reading “Why You Should Do a Homestay In Cambodia”
Nohoval Cove is a small bay nestled in the coast of County Cork, not far from the seaside town of Kinsale. While it is off the beaten path of the Wild Atlantic Way route, this hidden gem should be included in everyone’s itinerary for travelling around Ireland. The views from the cliffs of eye catchingContinue reading “Coastal Gems of County Cork, Ireland: Nohoval Cove.”
Only in Chicago for a weekend? Below are the things you should do! See the views from The Signature Room at the 95th. Head up to the Signature Room bar on the 95th floor of the John Hancock building on Michigan Ave, grab a cocktail and take in some of the best city views. YouContinue reading “How to Spend a Weekend in Chicago”
At the start of September I took a solo trip to Arizona, this was my first time visiting Arizona and it exceeded all expectations – I only had 3 days and managed to see Phoenix, Sedona and the Grand Canyon, drive through Flagstaff and accidentally get onto route 66. Below is my trip itinerary outliningContinue reading “Arizona 3 Day Itinerary”
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
- Experience Cambodian Temples; Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta ProhmIf you are heading to South East Asia, the temples … Read more
- Top Food Finds LisbonLisbon is most certainly a foodie city, it is awash … Read more
- Budapest: Travel GuideBudapest is a city break that you need to take. … Read more
- The ‘City of Lights’ tour ParisParis is a city you can wander around for hours … Read more
- Morocco Travel Itinerary – 1 WeekSo you are trying to plan your trip to Morocco … Read more
- Why You Should Do a Homestay In Cambodia(A Homestay is an opportunity for local people to share … Read more
- Everything You Need To Know About Travelling To MoroccoCurrency Morocco uses the Moroccan Dirham as its national currency. … Read more
- Safety Advice for Fez MoroccoIf you get a chance to visit Fez, Morocco you … Read more
Follow me on social media
I’m Lorna from What Lorna Saw Next. I started writing this blog in 2018 while living in the States, fueled by a desire to travel around the world.
Stay tuned for adventures in 2020. X
I’ve never visited Budapest but it sounds and looks lovely, hope you had a great trip!
What a fabulous place – I will be there in two years’ time on a river cruise. Now can’t wait.…
Always loved pics of Chefchaouen, but you make everything else look just as good!