- Experience Cambodian Temples; Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta ProhmIf you are heading to South East Asia, the templesContinue reading “WHAT LORNA SAW NEXT”
- Top Food Finds LisbonLisbon is most certainly a foodie city, it is awashContinue reading “WHAT LORNA SAW NEXT”
- Budapest: Travel GuideBudapest is a city break that you need to take.Continue reading “WHAT LORNA SAW NEXT”
- The ‘City of Lights’ tour ParisParis is a city you can wander around for hoursContinue reading “WHAT LORNA SAW NEXT”
- Morocco Travel Itinerary – 1 WeekSo you are trying to plan your trip to MoroccoContinue reading “WHAT LORNA SAW NEXT”
- Why You Should Do a Homestay In Cambodia(A Homestay is an opportunity for local people to shareContinue reading “WHAT LORNA SAW NEXT”
- Everything You Need To Know About Travelling To MoroccoCurrency Morocco uses the Moroccan Dirham as its national currency.Continue reading “WHAT LORNA SAW NEXT”
- Safety Advice for Fez MoroccoIf you get a chance to visit Fez, Morocco youContinue reading “WHAT LORNA SAW NEXT”
Follow me on social media
I’m Lorna from What Lorna Saw Next. I started writing this blog in 2018 while living in the States, fueled by a desire to travel around the world.
Stay tuned for adventures in 2020. X
I’ve never visited Budapest but it sounds and looks lovely, hope you had a great trip!
What a fabulous place – I will be there in two years’ time on a river cruise. Now can’t wait.…
Always loved pics of Chefchaouen, but you make everything else look just as good!